The debtors menu item gives you a list of students who owe money to the school. It is a great way to send an email to all your debtors easily and quickly.
- This is the default setting. You can change the number of days late as you wish.
- If you click on the student’s card here, you can see details of the debt.
- Click here to send an email.
The default when you go to the page is to show only debtors past the payment due date. If you want to see all debtors, just remove the filter.
Sending an email:
Select one more of the debtors and then click the “Send an email” button. If you have a standard email for debtors, you can select it from the drop-down. To learn how to create email templates click here.
- If you have a template for debtors, select from the drop down.
- Click apply, that puts the template in the body of the email.
- You can sent each student details of their debt by inserting these tokens into the email text.
- Click Send. The above email would look like this when received: