Once you have created your lessons you may need to change them. There are a number of ways this can be done.
Adding an Individual Lesson:
Click on the “Add single lesson” button and fill in the details on the card that appears:
Editing an Individual Lesson:
Option 1: Select the lesson 1. and then click the Edit button 2. and make the changes to the lesson card.
Option 2: Select the Edit button for the lesson 3. and make the changes to the lesson card.
Deleting an Individual Lesson:
Option 1: Select the lesson 1. and then click the Remove button 2. and delete the lesson.
Option 2: Select the Remove button for the lesson 3. and delete the lesson.
You will also be asked if you want to replace the lesson and notify teachers and students about the deletion.
Blocks of Lessons:
Adding a block of lessons:
Typically this might happen when a group wants to extend the number of lessons they are enrolled for. You need to edit the Group card.
There are 3 possibilities depending on how the lessons are calculated:
- If the number of lessons has increased put in the new number.
- If the number of hours has increased put in the new number.
- If the lessons are based on a From and To date, change the To Date.
- After you have done this go to Classes Generator card and click Generate classes and the extra lessons will be created.
- Add the new class.
- Click Generate lessons and the extra lessons will be created.
This will have the following effect on the lessons depending on how the Group has been created.
- If it is based on the number of hours or lessons the new lessons will increase the number beyond what is planned. The system will deduct any extra lessons or hours so the Group has the correct number to agree with what is on the Group card.
- If it is a From Date and To Date based Group adding the extra day will make no difference to existing lessons.
Editing a block of lessons:
After you have selected your lessons to edit and clicked the Edit button a card will appear. Click on the icon next to the item(s) you want to edit and make the changes and click Save.
Removing a block of lessons:
- Click Remove.
You might also be interested in this article: How can I cancel all lessons on a particular day?