Downloading the App:
You can download the SchoolMate Teacher’s Android App from Google Play and the iOS version from the Apple Store. You can use these to enter attendance and lesson details.
Log in screen:
Once you have downloaded the App, you will see the following.
- Put the URL of your school’s SchoolMate account. You do not need to put https://.
- Enter your login credentials.
- Click “Login” to enter your account.
- If you want to view the system automatically in a different language, change the default language here.
After Logging in, you will be taken to the Main Page. Click to see:
- A list of your upcoming classes.
- All your school’s holidays.
- The news that your school has posted into SchoolMate.
- If you have an e-document to sign. If your school is using this SchoolMate feature e-documents can be signed on line.
If you click on the menu, you will see something like this:
You can add a photo or image via the Profile menu item (see below).
This is described above.
Profile – Edit Profile:
Here you can make changes to your contact and other information held in your school’s SchoolMate account.
Profile – Change Password:
Click here to change your account login password.
Here you can see details of your lessons.
If you would like to see what details have been added to a lesson, click the lesson:
If you are attending more than one group or would like to see your lessons for a particular time period of time, click the filter.
- All the groups you are enrolled in are listed here. Select a group.
- Enter a time period.
- When you have made your selections, click here.
- Your attendance statuses other than present.
- If you are enrolled in more than one group, or would like to see your attendance for a particular time period of time, click the filter.
3. If you click here, you will see your attendance percentage in the group:
and a summary of your missed attendance and homework.
Grades & Tests:
If your school is marking students progress in their studies, your grades and results will be shown here. To see them just click on the group name.
If your school lends study material to students, anything you have borrowed will be shown here.
Any certificates or contracts that have been created about your studies can be downloaded here.
This is a summary of your grades, attendance and teacher comments on your studies. It is normally created at the end of a group’s studies.
From here you can change the language that you see the App in.
Leave the App.