Downloading the App:
Log in screen:
Once you have downloaded the App, you will see the following.
- Put the URL of your school’s SchoolMate account. You do not need to put https://.
- Enter your login credentials.
- Click “Login” to enter your account.
- If you want to view the system automatically in a different language, change the default language here.
After Logging in, you will be taken to the home page. The home page gives:
- Classes you are scheduled to teach that day.
- The schedule of holidays in the school.
- Any news that the school has posted above school events.
If you click on the menu, you will see something like this:
You can add a photo or image via the profile menu item (see below).
This is described above.
Profile – Edit Profile:
Here you can make changes to your contact and other information held in your school’s SchoolMate account.
Profile – Change Password:
Click here to change your account login password.
This menu item shows all your classes for the current month.
To search for a particular group or time period use the filter:
- Select a group.
- Enter a time period.
- When you have made your selections, click here.
- If you share groups with other teachers, click here to see only your lessons.
Attendance and Homework page:
- If you click this button, it will mark all students as having attended the lesson.
- If a student did not attend the lesson, tap their name to change their status from present. If your school has a number of statuses i.e. absent, excused, keep tapping until you find the one you want.
Your school might not record whether students do homework, but if they do:
3. If you click here it will mark all students as having done the homework.
4. If a student did not do the homework, click this button.
This is where you record what happened in the lesson. The exact topics are decided by your school. Tap a topic and add the details. When you have finished, click the tick to save.
If you want your students to see your comments, click Publish. If you do not, your comments will only be viewable by School Admin.
Schools tend to use this card for lessons that take place outside the school.
From here you can change the language that you see the App in.
Leave the App.