The Groups Menu item gives you an overview of a group and its students.
Once you have selected a group you can do the following:
- Message to the group – if you click here, it will take you to the Message Menu Item and you can send a message. There is an overview of sending messages here.
- Grades – you can print out a report here on students attendance, grade results etc.,
- Attendance – if you click here, you will be taken to the attendance menu item.
- Calendar – clicking here will take you to the calendar for the group.
The lower part of the page gives information on the students and their contact information:
(The first three items are added to the system via the Attendance Menu Item)
- The attendance statuses tell you how many attendances other than present they have received.
- Attendance is their percentage present.
- Homework shows the number of homework assignments not done.
- Average shows their average grade marks.
(This last item is entered into the system via the Grades Menu Item.)
The icons at the end are:
Edit student’s details – you can enter data into the student’s details card if you are authorised.
Student Grades – you can see the grades a student has been given in all their groups.
Student History – here you can add comments to go on the student’s end of course report.
Attendance – this takes you to the attendance of the student for this group.
Send message to student – you can send a system message to the student from here.
Send message to parent – you can send a system message to the student’s parent from here.