Situations can arise when a student overpays for lessons and we want to record the return of the over-payment.
- Go to School Admin – Students.
- Find the student.
- Go to their Payment Card to see the over-payment amount.
How to Record a Return to the Student?
On the Student’s Payment Card:
- Go to Transactions.
- Click Add Return.
On the card that appears
- Select how you are returning the over-payment.
- Add a description if required.
- Select the amount to return.
- This will be filled in automatically.
- Click Save & Close.
The over-payment is shown as returned on the student’s Payment Card: